Thursday 9 May 2013

Euro shopper original energy drink



I love this energy drink, not only is it a great price at 69p for 500ml 
it has a great tasting sweet flavour, i love this energy drink and will always grab one if I'm off out for the day,
i love the sugar boost it gives me, with being a mum and not having much time for my self i don't get much sleep, so every now and then i will grab one off these to keep me going through the day.



  • great taste sweet and satisfying 
  • great price helping you save the pennies
  • great product overall
 friendly for the planet its a aluminium can which means it can be recycled.



warning .... it has high caffeine content not to be drunken when pregnant,
not recommend for children,or people sensitive to caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment