Saturday 17 January 2015

Oz Naturals serums







Oz naturals serums

Hey girls and guys I have another oz naturals product to review for you.
As some of you know i was sent three products from a company called oz naturals.
The oz naturals toner that I reviewed just the other day was the first of the three of the products.
So anyway today I am going to review the other two products which are anti aging serums.

Both of these serums are very much alike they both are great for helping the skin become more youthful again, the ingredients in both serums are different.
I was confused at first where both products contained the hyaluronic acid as well as vitamin c.
But it is the other ingredients inside that make these to wonderful products separate from each other so they do different things I will put the info which shows the benefits of each serum a bit further down the post.


Review

I applied a few drops of the serums to my face and first thoughts was how light the product was.
The product felt so gentle on my face and neck almost like applying water, I love how my dry skin felt a lot more moisturised almost like my skin as been in the desert and finally got some water it needed.

I only have used this a few days so far and am loving it i don't have many wrinkles so hard to test that side of things but can say my skin does in fact feel soft,toned and a lot firmer I feel like I have new skin and that its fresh and new which as left me feeling really confident and happy about my skin i can not stop touching my face and feeling how nice my skin feels not only inside but outside as well.


I am pretty impressed as It didn't sting my face I have used creams before designed for dry skin on barbies and they have stung my face,But this product did not sting one bit in fact it felt more gentle as a product.



The Benefits Of The Oz Naturals Serums.



photo source oz naturals 
Vitamin C Serum 

- Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear younger and more vibrant.
- Antioxidant properties that will reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution & cigarette smoke.
- Our Vitamin C helps to stimulate your skin's rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts Collagen Production For An Instant Youthful Appearance





photo source oz naturals


Hyaluronic Acid serum

- Delivers a youthful and vibrant appearance to your skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Formulated with the highest concentration of pharmaceutical HA
- Contains the same HA used in the world's most expensive serums
- Boosts Collagen Production For An Instant Youthful Appearance
- Made in the USA




Overall review


scores for both products 8/10

I like these serums when I started using them My skin felt like it was getting the moisture it needed when i used these serums along with the oz naturals toner it had a much better effect.
My skin also felt tighter and just more healthy I was thinking maybe the placebo effect at first.
But i do not think this is the case at all with this product I am going to keep on using it.
These smelt so much better than the toner by far, the smell is very subtle but its a nicer smell.

The thing that made me a bit scared to use them was the words hyaluronic acid reminded me of being in a science class at school hearing such a word that makes you start thinking is it safe?
I liked the dropper applicator but still makes it very scientific in a way.

I like this range now and I love the fact it comes at a really affordable price,compared to other anti-aging serums on the market and is alot safer than any cheaper ones on the market.
You have to be careful with products these days so make sure you are buying from a company that you can 100% trust. 

I have not really had a skincare routine that I have stuck to before, But I am going to try my best to stick to this one if I can which is using the toner I reviewed along with these two serums.
I am tempted to get the whole range of oz naturals as I am very much impressed.


Questions and answers.

Q:What didnt you like about the product?
A: i liked everything pretty much apart from the serum not been fragranced enough.

Q:How did the serums feel on the skin?
A: The serums felt very light and gentle to the skin.

Q: Did you have a reaction to any of the serums?
A: Not at all no reactions it felt like putting water on my skin.

Q: What other products from oz naturals are you dying to try?
A: I am very much wanting to try them all at some point.


So thats all for now i will be back soon .
I have another product here which is not a beauty one but a product that will save you money and be very helpful not only in the home but on your travels too.
So make sure your following me on twitter,bloglovin etc so you dont miss out on the post. 


Thank you for reading
Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment