Wednesday 28 October 2015

I Love Pink Marshmallow




Hey guys and girls well I back with another I love cosmetics post.
Last time If you remember I reviewed the peachy one.
if you wish you can read the peachy I  love post.
This time I love cosmetics have sent me marshmallow fragrance gift set.
I must be honest here i am not a fan of eating marshmallows.
Anyway I have not paid for the product  but this as always will not affect my thoughts.

Little bit from the company.

I Love... is a bath, body and beauty brand that lovingly creates gorgeous, deliciously scented products. The collection is bursting with ideas, inspiration and happiness. They are fun and sensuous and encapsulate memorable and delectable scents that transport the user to a different place, evoking powerful memories and injecting a little piece of happiness into their lives. I Love…offers a wide range of products and flavours from bubble bath to shower gel, lip balm to lip gloss, body butters to body lotion, in mouth watering flavours like mango & papaya, raspberry & blackberry and mint choc chip, offering an affordable everyday treat to anyone who wishes to add some excitement to their bath and body regime.




Scent of the I love Pink Marshmallow

First of all I am going to be honest here to me it didn't really smell much of marshmallow.
the scent is very subtle although it does smell like something else can't quite place my finger on what but not 100% marshmallow in my opinion, But the scent does smell lovely.


What it felt like to wash with Pink Marshmallow

Felt pretty normal to be honest didn't feel as harsh as some washes i haved used before.
I feel fresh and clean which is always a good sign, My skin doesn't feel too dry although feel maybe it might be good idea to moisturize after your bath if you have dry skin like me anyway.





I love… Social Following





Where can I buy I love Marshmallow?

I Love… Pink Marshmallow Bubble Bath & Shower Créme
is avilable from Boots stores nationwide and online at Boots.com







Overall Verdict

I really love I love cosmetics so far from what I have tired.
Although with this one i felt the marshmallow scent wasn't strong enough.
It smelt more like something else sweet rather than marshmallows, but that's just my opinion, But the scent is lovely to smell its a lovely sweet tasty scent

I think the rrp of £2.99 is pretty good it is an affordable product to most people.
so won't break the bank to much to have a sweet smelling bath.

not much else to say so will keep this post short and sweet.
excuse the sweet pun there unintended (i think)





Thanks for reading
Love hugs and marshmallows
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment