Monday 16 November 2015

Love Umbrellas


Hey guys and girls, hope you're all ok, so i am back with another review.
So winter is upon us and that mean rain, wind, and even snow.
brrr makes me cold thinking about it anyway love umbrellas have been lovely and sent me a umbrella to review, yeah i know your thinking its an umbrella there's not much to talk about.
which is true to some extent however let me tell you about love umbrellas and the umbrella i have been sent to show you.






First of all Love umbrellas is a company that sell  yes you guessed it….. umbrellas.
They sell many umbrellas from wedding umbrellas to kids umbrellas, even funky designs like rainbow coloured, and pretty ones with bows, and the one I have which is a heart shape brolly you didn't see that one coming or did you if you?




Anyway the Heart shape brolly sent to me by love umbrellas arrived well packaged.
inside the outer packing was really cute packaging, once removed i had noticed the brolly was slightly bent from where myhermes couriers hadn't handled the parcel properly,
however it's all ok now hubby fixed it, i love the shape size and weight of the brolly.



Anyway I took it for a test run walking up the road to greggs which is a 3 minute walk.
the umbrella did indeed keep me 100% dry although the wind was strong out so found it hand to hold felt like I was about to become mary poppins and fly over the shops.



Not sure what else to say as of yet other then I really love my umbrella and I even love the look of many more umbrellas which love umbrella sell on their website.
The wedding ones look really cool and stylish also but even the heart shape one would make a great prop in a wedding photo with it being a heart don't you think?

So what do I think of my umbrella?





Packaging



My Umbrella was indeed very well packaged although the couriers didn't seem to handle the package that well as there was a slight bend/dent in my brolly which hubby fixed.
really loved the inner packaging and the little note from love umbrellas which was cute.

Design



Well what can I say it is a heart and who doesn't like hearts.
I really love the design and think it is nice to have a design which is unique and not generic.
after all it is good to have your own style and be unique.

Size


around 88cm in length.
Other details (taken from the website)
(Windproof and very strong - Featured on ITV's This Morning, and was the strongest of the umbrellas tested Lightweight - approx 600g Turns heads in a crowd Great choice of popular colours Canopy width 110cm and 100cm front to back) - See more on website

Price



For £19.95 some may think this is expensive when other shops sell much cheaper brollys.
But when it comes to having an umbrella style doesn't matter if you just want to keep dry,
but if you want to keep dry and look stylish  love umbrellas is amazing.
also because if many people go for normal brollys and yours is a heart you always know which brolly is yours meaning no1 can accidentally go home with your brolly.

Overall Verdict



I really love my umbrella sent to me by love umbrellas although do think some people wouldn't wanna pay so much for an umbrella, me on the other hand think because it is a large umbrella and is a unique design think it is worth the price sold at.

The design is unique and great comes in many colours white to black to red,
meaning you have a choice in style and colour and if wanted you can have sparkles added for a small extra cost which is also great if you love sparkles.

you can find out more about
what colours heart shape brolly comes in on the Love Umbrellas website.

my only downside is the way the parcel was handled by myhermes.
because of the small bend in the brolly which was disappointing.
but since hubby as fixed it I am happy and can't complain about much else other then not sure if its where it was slightly bent  or because it is new  it is a bit stiff to open.
although hubby can open it better than I can so many where the brolly is very sturdy it takes a little extra strength to open.

I am not sure what else to say but if you have any questions,
please comment below and i will try answer them

Love Umbrellas will be more then happy to help with questions and queries,
you may have also you can find love umbrellas on social media below.



Thanks for reading
Caroline

Have you shopped at love umbrellas before?
Do you own a funky umbrella?



Feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment